Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

problem upgrading from windows 7 to 10

HP Recommended
Pavillion series modelp7-1170t
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I get error code 802000053 when trying to intall windows 10 update from Windows 7 home premium 64 bit. I have dissabled my antivirus during install which cleared a diffrent error. I have tried the windows fix it tool which said it cleared some errors but there was still one left (update error 0x80070057 not fixed). I have also tried the DOS command "sfc /scannow" multiple times which tells me it has fixed some problems but some still remain.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 10
4,379 4,360 405 628
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If no compatibility issues reported and you have your license key on hand, download and create a Windows 10 ISO to install it directly.  Be sure you have your data backed up.

http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2267-windows-10-upgrade-installation.html#step3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark my post as SOLVED if it has resolved your problem. It helps others with similar situations.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I had other errors trying to create an ISO so decided to wait for the upgrade notification, which I herd was easier from other posts. I don't have a DVD burner so tryed unsuccesfuly to create an ISO on a flash drive. So should I post the errors from that as well or just wait for a solution to my origional post?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10
4,379 4,360 405 628
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What errors were you having trying to download the Windows 10 ISO to a USB stick?

See if you can download on another computer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark my post as SOLVED if it has resolved your problem. It helps others with similar situations.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The error I get from the media creation tool I downloaded says it is not a valid applicaton. I have had other errors from other attempts but thats the current one and I would have to go to a library or something to download from another machine.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation