Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 0 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

windows 10 and lexmark x8350 printer . my printer won't work with windows 10

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I downloaded Windows 10 when Microsoft offered it..now my printer Lexmark X8350 will not work and I went into lexmark to download the drivers, however there is no driver for windows 10 ..Now what do I do..buy a new printer..

jerrysgirl777

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
7,771 6,895 450 846
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there @jerrysgirl777

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, both from other users, HP experts and other support personnel. I understand that you cannot get your Lexmark printer to print after upgrading to Windows 10. I am happy to help with this.

If there is a driver for your printer for Windows 8.1, then you could try that, otherwise I would recommend that you contact Lexmark support. It is possible that  they have a workaround that would allow you to print for not until a full service driver becomes available.

Lexmark X8350 - support.lexmark.com

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

After updating my HP to windows 10 my lexmark X6675 is not coming on or print

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation