Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 27i
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bonjour,

J'ai un souci sur mon écran HP OMEN 27i, je l'ai depuis un mois et depuis hier, j'ai un bug avec la connexion et déconnexion de l'écran via displayport.

Lorsque j'allume ou redémarre mon pc ou alors que celui-ci se met en veille, ou que je débranche le cable displaport, mes paramètres d'écran changent.

J'ai l'écran qui active l'éclairage arrière alors que je le désactive et celui ci passe en mode couleur "jeux" alors que je le met en "voyant bleu faible"

J'ai repassé l'écran en HDMI pour voir et le souci ne semble pas se poser.

Je voulais savoir si d'autres avaient rencontrés ce souci, j'utilise un câble displaport non d'origine mais jusque là, je n'ai eu aucun problème avec.

Pensez vous que ça peut venir de l'écran ou du câble ? je n'ai pas d'autres câble sous la main en displayport pour tester.

Hello,

I have a problem on my HP OMEN 27i screen, I have had it for a month and since yesterday, I have a bug with the connection and disconnection of the screen via displayport.

When I turn on or restart my PC or when it goes into standby mode, or when I unplug the displayport cable, my screen settings change.

I have the display that turns the backlight on while I turn it off and the display switches to "game" color mode while I turn it to "low blue light".

I replayed the screen in HDMI to see and the concern does not seem to arise.

I uninstalled and reinstalled my NVIDIA drivers properly: same problem.

I wanted to know if others had encountered this problem, I use a non-original displaport cable but so far I have had no problem with it.

Do you think it could be the screen or the cable ? I don't have any other displayport cable on hand to test.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Problème résolu, ça venait du logiciel Omen Gaming Hub qui s'est enclenché alors que je l'avais désactivé au tout début et changeait les paramètres de couleur et d'éclairage.

Problem solved, it came from the Omen Gaming Hub software that turned on when I had turned it off at the very beginning and changed the color and lighting settings.

HP Recommended

Hey @Fred_62  !

Hope your doing fine! ?

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.