Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Reverb G2 Virtual Reality Headset
Microsoft Windows 11

Dear HP Community,

i would like to ask if someone of you was successful in getting a HP Reverb g2 cabel replacement from V1 to V2 by HP support for his headset when it was already out of warranty? And if yes, how best to connect with HP support. Seems to be quite difficult to do when the product is tagged with "warranty expired".

My headset is produced in 2021 and i recently updated my CPU to an AMD processor. Result is that i get very frequent connection problems with the headset crashing after 5-20 minutes with a bluescreen and requires a complete restart of the computer to get back running.

Thank you for your suggesstions.

Best regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.