Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Problem still there just bought a new PC and the Problem is still there tried everyting re-installing . What is this ? And why ? 

I just want to change my PC Colors . Everytime i play a Game when i press my right mouse button it makes bleeping sounds and it laggs so annoying fix your own programm please

HP Recommended

Ah now im getting ignored nice. Fix your Program. Your Support Advice doesnt work. Downloaded 10 Packages and other useless Stuff that should fix it as your Support said . What is this i want my Stuff for what i paid for ........

HP Recommended

Not sure which one of us you're talking to but I can only do so much and I'm not an employee 😉 . I have reported it but I don't know when anything will get resolved and I might not even get notified if it does.

The only other advice I can give is to have all of you guys click the Feedback button in the Command Center and report it there also. Its more effective as that goes directly to the Omen Team. The squeaky wheel will get oiled faster if you know what I mean, since they have no presence here in the forum.

This forum is mainly a volunteer venue, even though some of the helpers have an HP tag on their profile. I'm sorry and thanks for understanding.

HP Recommended

Hey, i try reinstall it, its styl same, **bleep**ing lagging.. Looks like HP give a fck about it.. I bough keyboard, si not big deal for me..

HP Recommended

OK @BaluM  Thanks.

If you have that command center installed still, click that feedback button and report the issue so we can get a build up of complaints to them directly. Its going to be the only way to get noticed.

Sorry about the trouble.

HP Recommended

Just re-installed both and the issue did come back. Specifically happening in Final Fantasy XIV for me.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.