Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Reverb G2 Virtual Reality Headset
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Everything works except there is no sound coming out of the left speaker. When I move the left speaker slightly, sometimes the sound comes back. Looks like a bad connection in the hardware.

How do I get customer service for that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks everyone! After posting my question here I was able to go through customer support, and yes, I just had to unscrew the left speaker and put it back in place, and all seems to work now!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

I had the same issue a while ago but fixed it quite easily.

If you remove the Philips head screw in the speaker it will remove from the headset - it works on a pin and contact strip system, I just cleaned the contacts with a cotton bud and it's been fine since.

HP Recommended

Thanks everyone! After posting my question here I was able to go through customer support, and yes, I just had to unscrew the left speaker and put it back in place, and all seems to work now!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.