Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Reverb G2

Just wondering why the price is so high for Australia when in the USA when transferring the price to AUD it is only 800 dollars compared to the $1400 being asked for in Australia

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@phoenix1423 

Well, that's life. We always have to pay more (everything) than anywhere around the world. I think

1. Our market is small, very small that why overhead is huge, including HP Online Store in Australia
  2. Retailers such as JB Hifi, Harvey Norman, Good Guys .... take more profit. In many case JB Hifi can take off 15% and they still have profit
  3. ....

Did you know we have to pay higher price for beef, gas, .... than we buy same products (yes our beef, gas ......) in other countries ?

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I understand the price increase but as far as I am aware, the Reverb G2 was meant to be the same or similar price to the G1 but it’s a $ 400 increase

HP Recommended

Also, you can no longer preorder so I hope that the price may change especially with New Zealand receiving it for a bit over $1000.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.