Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am trying to reinstall OMEN Gaming Hub after I was having a problem with my RGB lighting, and every time I try to redownload it on the Microsoft Store, it gives me an error message with the code: 0x80073D05. Can someone please help me with this?!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Vidmaster26 

Hello,

What is the exact model of your laptop (e.g. 5ES85EA)?

This error occurs when you have not installed the HP SoftPaq of the OMEN Gaming Hub SDK on your laptop to activate the update via the Microsoft Store.

OMEN Gaming Hub SDK Package contains the SDKs required for OMEN Gaming Hub Overclocking and Network booster features. This package is provided for supported computer models using a supported operating system.

HP System Event Utility is also required.

Then try to update OMEN Gaming Hub via Microsoft Store.

Don't hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Recommended

My Desktop is an OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0000i (236B1AV). I tried to reinstall the gaming hub after installling the SDK packages and it still won't download. I even tried to download the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics Windows and that download had also failed constantly. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.