Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Phoenix 810-019eb desktop-pc
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

So I got the offer from a friend, telling me i can have his old pc the one that i mentioned for 100 Euro's.

Now i'm struggling to make a descision because it looks like a good pc, but at the same time i think it will be too much of a pain.

FPC1.gif

I feel like if i get a better gpu the cpu will become a bottle nek for the gpu so i'm stuck at this point.
Do i buy it yes or no?

I want to use it for gaming, games like apex, gta, rocket lueageu, valorant, and many many more basicly games that need good hardware to be able to run good.

If i buy it what gpu should i buy?

Also will the cpu become a bottle nek for the gpu?

Howmuch will i hafto spend, so is it really worth it?

If i wanted to would I even be able to get a better cpu?

Also does it matter that the pc has ddr3 ram sticks?

(also i get a screen with it its not the best but ok) (current gpu is: geforce gtx 770)

It would be a great help if someone could give me a couple anwsers!

Thanks already!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello
Difficult to find the characteristics of this model
I advise you to simply test it
For 100 € it can be worth it
I found this info, and if it is, it is a good configuration there may be some negative points
but without modifying anything you should be able to use some games
As for replacing components, it may be limited
If you want a good configuration you will have to spend a good amount of money, but preferably in a completely different computer
Frankly if it works, for 100 € take it it can help you out
but to make it evolve, I don't think it's the best thing to do

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello
Difficult to find the characteristics of this model
I advise you to simply test it
For 100 € it can be worth it
I found this info, and if it is, it is a good configuration there may be some negative points
but without modifying anything you should be able to use some games
As for replacing components, it may be limited
If you want a good configuration you will have to spend a good amount of money, but preferably in a completely different computer
Frankly if it works, for 100 € take it it can help you out
but to make it evolve, I don't think it's the best thing to do

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.