Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

But what cable: HDMI or DP? And what resolution?

Also, if FurMark crashes:

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/test-graphics-card-stability-furmark-gaming/

The Results: If Furmark Crashes

If Furmark crashed it means that your video card wasn’t able to handle the load that Furmark was sending to it. Data became corrupted and the video card started sending out erroneous data, which caused Furmark to crash. If you do decide to sit down and watch Furmark in action during testing you will find that just before a crash the Furmark image starts to look very odd. Small dots starts to appear across the image. These occur because the video card is becoming too hot and the data being sent out from the card is corrupted.

The most common reason for Furmark to crash is a graphics card overclock which is too aggressive. If you have overclocked your video card you”ll need to back off a bit on your overclock in order for your video card to be stable. If you have no overclocked your video card, however, the crash is probably happening because your video card’s cooling is inadequate. Check the card to make sure that the fan is working and that dust has not clogged the card’s cooling.

HP Recommended

I’m using DP and I’m not overclocking, there isn't any dust but the fan is slow... (I’m using the original card by hp)

HP Recommended

Now the computer doesn't boot... I asked for a replacement or a refund if possible

HP Recommended

Any updates on this issue as I am having the same thing happen to my pc. On the chat with HP Support now.

HP Recommended

I did not resolve this issue, the support is useless, they won’t do anything, my solution is to get a refund and get a better pc or building your own.

This is my custom built setup now: https://it.pcpartpicker.com/b/4hpG3C For the same price I’ve got a better cpu, water cooling and a better chassis.

Omen is your worst choice for a gaming pc.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.