Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 45L Gaming Desktop PC GT22-1000a (6M9S5AV)

Since around 2 weeks I have considerably lost performance in a lot of my games. I noticed that my GPU load has on average decreased from an average 95% to 40% in the same games with the exact same settings.
I Have had a small FPS test in Destiny 2 with 2 friends whos running a 3060-5500X 12g and a 4060 TI-7700x and both run at 99% avg. and all of us are getting around 30-40% cpu usage. I have a 4070 TI-7700X and all of us were playing on 1080p. While the Clock Speed, Fan speed and Temp are all in the green and nothing apart from the GPU Util seemed out of the ordinary.
I have also played a couple of other games to see if the problem persists but on cyberpunk with maxxed out settings I get 99% usage and my FPS seem on par with what theyre supposed to be that beeing around 130FPS in Watson.
In Doom Eternal with everything maxxed out I have around 60% usage but the FPS run in the 300eds with online benchmarks showing similar results.
In Metal Hellsinger though the exact same Issue appears with an average GPU load of 40% and lower FPS with online benchmarks showing my 1080p performance in a 1440p setting.
I have tried: Uninstalling GPU Drivers with DDU, reinstalling my factory BIOS, reinstalling windows and small tweaks like enabling high performance mode etc.
I have had a similar Issue with my last PC which after around 1 and a half year lost considerable amounts of performance with HP online support not knowing where the problem lay and HP technicians in my country only able to change the GPU 5 times before deciding to give up and sending me another PC altogether.
Sorry if the sentences seem inconcise or hard to read but I have no clue on how to explain my problem in a more coherent manner.
Any help would be appreciated!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.