Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello,

I am willing to image my recently bought OMEN 30L GT13 using FOG.

I have already updated my FOG Server and I am not able to boot on network with the computer.

What I have already done : 
- Disabled Secure Boot

- Enable Network Boot

- Network Boot in first on the boot order

- Disabled BitLocker

- Updated BIOS at the last update available

- Boot on PXE on an another computer

Do you have any information to tell me if it is impossible or if there is any other issue I am not seeing. 

Thank you !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I asked the question on FOG Project forum too and they helped me solve it.

I updated iPXE file to the latest version and updated Kernel to the last version too.

Thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@AHEER,

Have you tried the FOG troubleshooting steps outlined here: Imaging with FOG | Opensource.com?

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

Hi @NonSequitur777,

Thanks for your reply. I tried to change DHCP options in Meraki settings to change bootfilename or add option 67 and add undionly.kpxe file but unfortunately still block at the ame moment.

When configuring the network interface on pxe boot it says : "No configuration method succeeded..." 

Do you think to any other test ? 

Thank you !

HP Recommended

I asked the question on FOG Project forum too and they helped me solve it.

I updated iPXE file to the latest version and updated Kernel to the last version too.

Thank you for your help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.