Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my laptop screen just goes black as if in deep hibernation anytime i start playing any soccer games like Pro Evo. Soccer 18 or FIFA 17, 18 & 19. The fan continues working for sometime before it stops working. Ive done all the driver updates i hv to do. Any help ? Thank you

HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version: 17134.885

RAM 8.00 GB

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 - 5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Smooth2 

It would help us better if you include the PRODUCT number when asking for help.

Its found in the HP Support Assistant.

Im guessing you just started playing those games on that Envy and discovered this?

Because your system doesn't come close to the minimum hardware requirements for those games.

Pro Evolution Soccer 18 for example, requires a computer with a bare minimum of an NVIDIA GTX 650.

Yours only has integrated Intel HD 5500 graphics?  That isn't going to drive those games my friend. You need a newer machine, preferably one with gaming specs.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.