Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-ek0018ca
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've been having trouble with undervolting my HP Omen 15 using the new built-in undervolting system in the OMEN Gaming Hub.

The background of my dilemma is mainly expressed in this Reddit post , but I'm going to give an update on this. Since that time I found a way to try and "reset" to the "default" setting before I undervolted by "resetting" the BIOS via updating it. I first did this a week after that Reddit post, I think, and it was successful in resetting to default, and I had my old stats appearing. While I figured out how to reset to the default setting, at the same time, this problem came up  .  This wasn't caused by me resetting the BIOS, but rather I think it was due to a software update since everyone else got it as well. 

I wanted to test undervolting again so that I'll try not to get the stats that I got the last time I tried it. I held it off for about two weeks since a lot of things happened during that time. Recently today, when I tried checking if my "default" settings are still there (with AC Odyssey using MSI Afterburner), it seems that the stats have gone back to the undervolted ones. I haven't even touched the undervolting yet, but for some reason it got "auto-undervolted". What gives?

Just a reminder again, I am a noob in undervolting so I have no idea what's going on.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.