Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Laptop Slowed down all of a sudden

HP Recommended
Omen Laptop 15 -eN0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I recently purchased an Omen laptop with AMD ryzen 7 and a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Ti and 1 TB SSD.  I got it in late november. I haven't installed anything on the laptop except for chrome up until a few days ago when I installed google earth pro and Mcafee security software that came with my purchase. I noticed the computer became much slower all of a sudden and even simple web browsing has become much slower. I uninstalled both Mcafee and google earth pro but it didn't return the laptop to its normal speed. In addition the audio after the last few installs has become distorted and unclear and it was fine a few days ago. Would appreciate any help tackling these issues. 

Thanks!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation