Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-s0000 (76T53AV)

Good day,

I just recently bought myself a HP Victus 16 Gaming Laptop (1 month ago) and am already running into graphic glitches/errors. It seems to me, the graphic driver cant handle the load and is (seemingly) randomly malfunctioning. Whenever the issue occurs, it shows random black graphical articfacts/glitches throughout the whole screen. They`re random black dots, moving around kinda like a "graphical noise". This happens on the display of the laptop itself, and also when connected to an external TV via HDMI cable.

This happens in every game I tried, outside of the game only on Desktop/Windows as well, but mostly in-game. It doesnt matter if I am in a loading screen, Start Menu or actually actively playing. I did not find any correlation to why it happens, when it happens.

Windows 11 22H2, complete fresh install from around a month ago when I bought it

Troubleshooting I tried:

• HP Support Assistant software is installed. Latest Drivers/Updates are installed, including BIOS
  • Error does NOT occur within BIOS, when I tested it for a couple minutes at least. Looks to me like a software issue, not hardware
  • Uninstalled both AMD + NVIDIA drivers, completely reinstalled them
  • Uninstalled latest Cumulative Win Update (KB5036893), this seemed to have fixed the issue temporarily. The next day the issue was back

I uploaded a video shot with my phone camera, since screenshots etc. do not show this issue occurring in two different games (Binding of Isaac Rebirth + Palworld):

Streamable Link 

Youtube:

Any ideas how to fix this? Do I need to send the device in for repair?

Thanks for any help, highly appreciated!

Best Regards

HelpMeHelpYou

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.