oneiropagida
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Problem with printing wireless

Deskjet hp F4500 series
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Good evening!I have problem with my printer!Like i wrote in my title of my post i have hp deskjet F4500 series(F4580)!

The problem is that i can't print wireless although i have done all the things i had to do!My computer "sees" the e-printer and when i choose something to print is says that is printing but it is never printed!I have checked if i have done everything ok and i mean that i have chosen the name of the wireless printer like default and i have print the test page and it is written that everything has success and my printer is ready!Unfortunatelly when i go to print something else from the internet nothing happens!

Can you help me solve my problem?What have i done wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help 🙂

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 8
Level 8
843 768 57 340
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

If you encounter any printing issues like, printer is offline, no printing, print job disappear, no printer found, scan issues etc,

you can download the HP Print Scan doctor from HP website. It will diagnose and fix the problem for you.

Here is the link
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/printers/hppsdr/HPPSdr.exe

If you want to know what it can do.. read the document here
http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c03286146

Happy Printing

Click on the "Thumbs up"button on the bottom to say "Thanks"

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)

Level 1 TastyBacon
Level 1
3 3 0 2
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

In addition to prabaa's suggestion of using HP Print and Scan doctor, you also want to make sure that you are selecting the correct printer within each application you're printing from.  For example, Google's Chrome browser maintains its own default printer setting that does not use Window's default setting.

I am an HP employee, but I am speaking for myself and not on behalf of HP.
oneiropagida
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you very much for your answer!First of all after i wrote here i managed to print wirelless but when i tried it again the next day it had problem again!I can't understand what the problem is...i tried it today too but nothing happened!Althouth the light is on (blue) and the choice for this printer is default when i check my devices and printers,it is written out of connection!

0 Kudos
oneiropagida
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you very much for your answer!First of all after i wrote here i managed to print wirelless but when i tried it again the next day it had problem again!I can understand what the problem is...i tried it today too but nothing happened!Althouth the light is on (blue) and the choice for this printer is default when i check my devices and printers,it is written out of connection!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation