Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 17-cb0008nu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am struggling from the day i bought my computer to project content from my laptop to my tv....the point is that i tried everything i know....first i was thinking that one of my devises has a problem and i started troubleshooting ...I started from my TV ....Sony Bravia KD-65XF7596 android tv ...i went to the store where i bought the tv and we tried there to connect to any of the tv's but there was only Panasonic, LG and Samsung visible ....after few unsuccessful tries to connect to Wi-Fi Direct called function on Sony tv they said to contact the official Sony support ....so i called next day and they couldn't help me as well so i looked for info in the net ....and there i found video that guided  me to do DxDiag to check for miracast compatibility of my laptop and there i found that my laptop support miracast and after Sony was the only tv that i had problems  i think that i shouldn't look for the problem in the laptop....i installed the latest version of Nvidia video card and Windows 10 home 1909 version drivers but still no success with connecting remote this laptop to Sony TV .Is there someone that had that problem before and how should i fix it ....any ideas? i 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.