Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

@sandytech20

thanks for your message, but i'm not sure you have read carefully my message, my printer is brand new, so it cannot be out of warranty. Can you just answer to this question : is this printer supposed to print with AirPrint or not? I Think it can save us some time.

thanks !

HP Recommended

@clairemich

Thanks for the reply.

I appreciate your time and effort.

No, this printer does not support AirPrint.

Check below to know the wireless printing options supported by your printer.

Click here and refer search your printer model number for more information's.

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I don't know if you've resolved this, but this printer does not support AirPrint. You can see the spec here:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05226005 

HP Recommended

Am retuning this printer tomorow just for this same reason!

very dissapointed that in his world today your printer wont connect to over half the devices that are currently being used.  I refuse to have to open my laptop to print an email..... If this was 10 years ago and i had bought the chepest printer on the market ..... That would be understandable!!!! maybe....

You have wasted 4 hours of driving and hours of frustration...... Not happy HP not happy at all!!!!

HP Recommended

Totally gutted who creates a new wif-fi laser printer without airprint. The ironic thing is my old p110w does !!!! as with others this is goin back to the shop plus several well known companies are stating this does support airprint!!

Really HP is this acost saving exercise? poor effort

HP Recommended

This printer is no airprint capable printer! it prints on a mac computer and a windows computer. 

I will be happy to answer any questions related to your printer ( Specialized in apple products )

Please do not forget to click the THANKS button if this helped you!
HP Recommended

Having the exact same issue. And contra to what HP said, this printer IS on the list of AirPrint supported printers. Very upset and this is going back

HP Recommended

Hello,
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately, based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. I recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/postpage

To be more helpful with your post, you may add key information if you wish:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A

2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit

3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows

4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.

If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

My HP m281fdw is on the same WiFi network as my iPhone (in my home).  When I try to print from my phone my printer briefly makes a noise and sometimes even displays that it’s going to print but then suddenly stops. The printer is maybe 2 years old so it should still work fine.  If I restart both iPhone and printer then sometimes it will decide to print one or two things but that’s it.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.