Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hp Photosmart 6510
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi i am having issues with my Hp inkcartridge. I have done everything possible to try and fix this problem. Gone on youtube and googled all my questions did EVERYTHING nothing is working. I recently bought new ink cartrdige for my HP TODAY and after i changed them it keeps on saying that there is an Inkcartridge problem and 1 or more of them are damage or missing and to replace all the cartridges. I cleaned out the print head before and made sure there was not any excess ink that was stuck and cleaned it out with a little distilled water and alcohol. I did that then it went back to saying that there was an error.

I spent 80$ on brand new ink and i am not understanding why the ink doesn't want to be compatible with my printer when this is the second time i replaced my black ink and first time i am having this problem.

Reason i got up to this point was that my black ink was smearing and i had to clean everything out including the printerhead. I did so many youtube tutorials that i am extremely frustrated. 

I updated my software and did a reset and i am down to a last resort to try and fix this. I am working from home and have been trying to fix this issue all day which has been very annoying. PLEASE HELP!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Evaaa_15

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.