Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Is the HDX7000 a H/W Rev C?  The on screen System Information probably won't tell you but the Web System Information will.  Also if S# is > 821005xxxxxxXN it probably IS Rev C.  S/W should also be updated to V3.1.4

HP Recommended

Hi petet,

thanks for your reply.

The HDX is Rev. C. from y 2012. It's also running the software from that time (3.0.xxx).

Considering the facts I listed, if the customer reactivates Premier, can we be sure that this problem is fixed with 3.1.4?

Thanks!

O

HP Recommended

System info attached.

HP Recommended

Thanks for that.  So it's not a hardware limitation.  I can't guarantee that renewing maintenance & upgrading to V3.1.4 will resolve this issue but I'm pretty certain that without maintenance it's going to be really difficult to get any support.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.