cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ThatGarenGuy
Retired
Retired
609 340 32 800
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Approved Notebook Computer November 2010 Featured Threads

HP Recommended

Please add new threads here that would go live December.

I worked for HP.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
SandyD
Level 7
946 876 11 88
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Replacing hard drive in Compaq nx6325

HP Pavilion ze4560us hard drive compatibility

DV6-1101so "cannot boot"

Unacceptable Touchpad behaviour [ DV6-3033]

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
0 Kudos
rcspencer
Level 9
804 727 111 58
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

We reviewed the current featured threads and the proposed threads today and decided on the following:

Rather than replacing all three Featured Threads, we would like to simply replace the currently featured thread (HP compaq presario cq 42 160 tx drive) with this one:

dv7-4060us built-in subwoofer not working

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-PC-Sound-and-Audio/dv7-4060us-built-in-subwoofer-not-working/m...

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Rod

I am an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
Katie_H
Retired
Retired
592 400 10 196
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation