cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Viole
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Performance drop after crash

HP Recommended
Omen 15-5108
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My omen has dropped it performance in all video games, even when i lower settings it still jerks and has significantly worse FPS. it also reset my omen control setting and i cant change them, how do i fix this?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Viole
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I dont believe it to be win 10, and as i deleted windows 8 as it was much worse for my performance. i dont intend to go back, I purchased this product from HP less than 4 months ago and its already esentially broken. its not heat issues, and i dont have any background apps running bar steam. ive gone from 300+fps on games like league of legends to 60 at best, i have tried updating all my drivers even non-esential ones such as wlan. this had happened previously on both O/S. but has fixxed itself after a day or so. but its been multiple weeks and i dont intend to spend hundreds of dollars to send my PC to america for it to get broken in shipping and losing thousands of dollars. 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation