09-30-2016 07:24 AM
My WIFI Button Turns white when on and turns orange when off which is fine. But the mute button next to it doesn't turn orage weither on or off it's just always white. is that normal or I'm having a problem ?
09-30-2016 03:53 PM
Hey there! @Ahmed_Hosam, Thank you for joining the HP Forums!
I understand that mute button on your notebook is not working.
Please try updating the audio drivers and wireless button drivers from links below.
AudioDriver link: http://hp.care/2de1LKu
Wireless button driver: http://hp.care/2de1Q0K
Keep me posted!
Have a great day weekend ahead! 🙂
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
10-01-2016 09:34 PM
I also recommend you to update the below drivers , as i suspect it is the hot key issue
HP Hotkey Support
|Type:||Software - Solutions|
|Version:||18.104.22.168 Rev.A(25 Aug 2016)|
|Operating System(s):||Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) |
|File name:||sp77355.exe (34 MB)|
//Click on Kudos and Accept as Solution if my reply was helpful and answered your question//
I am an HP employee!!
r - K
07-12-2019 08:35 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!