Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can enyone help me to fix this issue?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I think so your CMOS battery is dead and need to be replace. 

I don't find your model with your serial number, I need your product number (maybe in the same label).

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello, how old are your PC?? If your PC have pretty years and if your battery is not charged, your CMOS battery can be down and maybe need to be replace.. 

For more informations please give me your product number (P/N):

Locate your product's information label

I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

HP Recommended

Hello, first I sant to say thank  you for tour rapid respinse.

The product P/N: [edit]

I brought it 6 years ago from Italy. 

Perhaps you have right regarding the battery.

I don't know how to replace it, where is placed. 

HP Recommended

Hello, if you charge your batterie to 100% and shutdown your PC, when you restart the PC do you have this error?? 

HP Recommended

To be honest I didn't use it with the battery for a long time, only monthly to change it.

But I observed one think, when I keep it with the battery  attached or with the power supply when I restant it the bios error not comes .

HP Recommended

I think so your CMOS battery is dead and need to be replace. 

I don't find your model with your serial number, I need your product number (maybe in the same label).

HP Recommended

I willy try layer to open it and check the voltage for the cmos battery, now I am to some courses and also I don't have the tools to solve this. I am almost shure also now  that I will need an Cr2032 battery.

Thank you!

HP Recommended

You can go here for search your product page, and find your "maintenance and service guide". This guide can help you to open your PC and locate your CMOS battery. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.