09-10-2016 11:46 PM
Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum.
If you see this code A0F9B5A2, please use this response code to unlock it >> 85192534
Enter the response code and your computer will be able to boot. The response code will delete BIOS security settings, clear all passwords set. Should the need arise, you can enter BIOS eventually and enter new password
Let me know if this works for you.
* Please, use the button to accept this post as a solution if my comment helped
IT_WinSec : I am not employed by HP Inc. I am a volunteer and I express personal opinion only. I work in IT and cyber security
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)