Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15m-ds0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have had this computer for about 4 months and at first it was running great. Then last month when I moved for school, it started acting up. Basically what happens is sometimes when the computer goes back to sleep, the computer gets locked up and doesnt respond to me hitting any keys to waking it up, and then I have to push and hold the power button twice to force shutdown the computer and turn it back on. I have called HP support like 3 times and the last time (yesterday) they had me fully reset the computer. It was running fine today until midday when it crashed again. I am not sure if it is some program I have for school (I only have Microsoft office, my virus protection, and COmplete Anatomy) that is causing the issues. I don't have time to send my computer into HP because I am a grad student so I definitely need my computer. Anyone who has had this issue find solutions?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I have exactly the same problem but have no special software installed & have had the problem since the week after buying the laptop (should have stuck to Dell). Did you ever get a solution for this as I constantly have to keep restarting my computer when this frequently happens ?

HP Recommended

I have not yet unfortunately. HP wants me to send in my computer but I can't not go without a computer during school. Might try and stop by geek squad for help;

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.