04-10-2017 03:01 PM
Hello, I have a Power On password issue...the disable code is: i 68235286
Please help, tried many many codes but didn't work.
already removed the C-Mos battery, press the power button for many minutes but still not working...please
and thank you.
04-10-2017 11:25 PM
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
04-12-2017 08:15 AM - edited 04-12-2017 08:16 AM
Hello Cheryl, it still didn't work....I already tried to remove the C-Mos battery for 24hrs, still didn't work.
I am stuck here. Thanks for your reply. I don't know what else to do.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)