02-16-2014 04:00 PM
HP Probook 430 running Windows 7 Professional 64bit. Whenver my laptop (disconnected from the mains power, ie running on battery) resumes from Sleep mode, the mouse exhibits erratic behaviour when using the mouse pad. A single finger on the pad, may put the mouse into Zoom (which is usually entered using two fingers squeeze / expand) or scroll when trying to simply move the mouse.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled the mouse driver software. I'm normally connected to a Port Replicator (Toshiba USB3) when on mains, but resuming from Sleep on battery almost always triggers the fault.
Is this a BIOS or software issue and has anyone else encountered this issue.
Full Spec: HP 430 G1, Product ID: E5G98PA#ABG
02-18-2014 11:07 AM
Thank you for you post.
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure, I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums, since this is a commercial product. You can do this at the Commercial Forum.
In the meantime here is a link to the HP ProBook 430 G1 Notebook PC Support page.
I hope this helps.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)