05-03-2017 05:36 PM - edited 05-03-2017 05:37 PM
Can't boot up the PC due to error message "Internal Battery 601"
Where can I get that battery and where is it located... Can I replace it myself or do I need to have a technician do it?
The HP Product Number is:EOM17UA#ABA
The OC is Three Years Old
05-04-2017 03:26 AM
Resolving the Battery Alert message
You should be able to remove/replace the battery urself.
To help you, Manual is below.
Read Page- 39 Component replacement procedures
As per the specs, Your PC is shipped with
6-cell 47WHr 2.2 Ah lithium-ion battery
Here is what you need!!
6-cell, 47-Whr, 2.20-Ah Li-ion battery
Spare part number
Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
I am not an HP Employee
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)