cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Forgotten Admin Password

HP Recommended
HP 2000 Notebook
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My mom forgot the password to this computer and gave it to me, and ive been looking online all day for ways to get it, but unfruitful. Is there any way i can access this computer?? Please help

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 12
Level 12
4,320 4,287 441 1,115
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please enter the incorrect password 3 times and reply to this post with an error code or the halt code, so I can reset the password for you

Or

Please click on the below shown link to reset the password by yourself using the error code or the halt code
http://bios-pw.org/

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,
KNRK
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP

I am an HP Employee
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation