Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Probook 470 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

When  turn on me laptop,appear for a few seconds "Your system is not fully configured - contact your hp customer support" . I mentioned that after that it entered smoothly in Windows 10. The motherboard was replaced with a new one in authorized service, all the series of devices were inserted correctly. Bios is up to date.

I have seen that there are still open topics on this topic, but no resolve was given. I have no other problem besides this warning.

Please help me to not have this warning, without having to send it back in service. It's an HP Probook 470 G3 laptop.

Thanks!

IMG_1389 1.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
The problem was resolved by running the sssm.bat (sure start mode)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended
The problem was resolved by running the sssm.bat (sure start mode)
HP Recommended

My HP ProBook 440 G4 had the "not fully configured" message.  I was able to solve the problem by installing the latest BIOS update (from Jan. 2019). No need for getting an HP service center to run sssm.bat.

While you're at it, if you try this approach, you might as well also update the firmware shown on the HP Support site for your machine.

My machine now boots much faster.

HP Recommended

Hello. I have EliteBook X360 and got same situation.

I did update BIOS by downloading HP support Page application but it still continued.

I contacted with HP Customer Support and they asked me to check my BIOS version

by pressing F10 key (several times) during startup screen (HP Sure Support) then

found my BIO was up-to-date.

Then we tried electric discharge by taking off AC adopter and other USB equipment,

shutting down PC, then keep on pressing POWER BUTTON for 20 seconds.

As the result, this issue was resolved.

Thank you HP customer support and hope it helps. 

HP Recommended

Thanks for posting this. My problem was solved more easily, as I described earlier. I hope HP Customer Support is keeping track of all the solutions to this problem, since apparently it keeps popping up from time to time.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.