Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Notebook i3 600CU 4GB
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My pc first turn off after that i opened it then it will show blue display with your pc run into problem then i turn of after that i opend again then it show automatic repair circle then show choose keyboard then two option trouble shoot and turn of....after all these i tried to install windows then in installation drive is note avaliable then i used cmd to check -- in diskpart, list disk it show only 

DISK 0      SIZE 0mb

show where is my pc space gone pls help me

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

show the picture for betted understand my problem

IMG_20190927_231818~2.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi:

The only thing I can think of is that the hard drive has failed and needs to be replaced.

I would run the HDD diagnostics tool and see what it reports.

If it comes up with a 24 character failure code, then you will need to replace the drive.

HP Recommended

i also check hard drive when 

Hard drive (3FO) error show by pressing F2 but it shows error : a device is not detected

show please give solution and how to do hdd diagnosis check? i'm not heavy user then why this type of failure occur?

HP Recommended

I'm not familiar with the exact procedure to troubleshoot.

It could be one of two things...

1.  The hard drive is completely dead and the notebook doesn't recognize it.

2.  The hard drive controller has failed and the motherboard needs to be replaced.

I would suggest replacing the hard drive first, and see if that fixes the issue.

If it doesn't then you would be better off buying a new notebook than paying a lot of money to get the motherboard replaced.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.