Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
El-patron
6 5 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I got same issue about custom boot logo where can i get hpcustomlogoapp??

Hp elitebook 840 g3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Custom boot logo is nokia I don't want this to apper i want to restore into the hp boot logo
7 REPLIES 7
Level 15
Level 15
9,839 9,788 1,923 3,690
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Here is link to support page to change the custom boot logo. If you disable the custom boot logo, the Nokia boot logo should no longer appear:

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c01646879

Let me know,

David

0 Kudos
El-patron
6 5 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My system BIOS is N75 ver. 01. 13 11/01/2016 this article seems it doesn't help didn't see the option
0 Kudos
El-patron
6 5 0 0
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My system BIOS is N75 ver. 01. 13 11/01/2016 this article seems it doesn't help didn't see the option
0 Kudos
El-patron
6 5 0 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My system BIOS is N75 ver. 01.13 11/01/2016 this article seems it doesn't help didn't see the option
0 Kudos
El-patron
6 5 0 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No answer??
0 Kudos
El-patron
6 5 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No answer huh..??
0 Kudos
Panda331
1 1 0 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

“If the BIOS is tampered with, Sure Start Gen3 will not only restore it, but also recover any custom setting and policies handed down by IT. In this way, Sure Start Gen3 makes Windows 10 even more secure for the enterprise.”

HP Multi-Factor Authentication adds support for multiple authentication methods to the core functionality of a device. Multi-Factor Authentication combines intellectual authenticators, such as passwords or PINs, with physical and biometric tools, such as key fobs or fingerprints. This service “exponentially increases the difficulty of hacking because it takes advantage of a combination of credentials.”

Another area of security HP has addressed is physical display technology. HP’s Sure View technology “reduces 95 percent of visible light when the screen is viewed from an angle, so only the person working in front of the screen can view the display.” This tech is available in “the current EliteBook 840 G3, EliteBook 1040 G3, and EliteBook 840 G4.” HP’s EliteDisplay S340C will also feature a webcam “that can pop up or flip down into the bezel, allowing it to be hidden when not in use.”

Source(s)
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation