Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Long delay when start typing plus error "Synaptics TouchPad 64-bit Enhancements has stopped working"

HP Recommended
HP 250 G4 Core i3-5005u-8GB-
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all

Help please!

I have had this new machine 2 days (HP 250 G4 Core i3-5005u-8GB ....) and I first noticed a long delay when starting typing in any new location (e.g. move form google to a spreadsheet, or move from Amazon to a google drive doc). Very frustrating as I have to restart typing each time!

Then when trying to copy and paste from a word doc it pasted the below which I wonder if is linked:

Should I return the laptop to Laptops direct or just call HP?

[Window Title] Synaptics TouchPad 64-bit Enhancements [Main Instruction] Synaptics TouchPad 64-bit Enhancements has stopped working [Content] Windows is checking for a solution to the problem... [Cancel]

Thanks for any advice!

Pippa 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 9
1,170 1,167 69 147
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@PipC wrote:

Hi all

Help please!

I have had this new machine 2 days (HP 250 G4 Core i3-5005u-8GB ....) and I first noticed a long delay when starting typing in any new location (e.g. move form google to a spreadsheet, or move from Amazon to a google drive doc). Very frustrating as I have to restart typing each time!

Then when trying to copy and paste from a word doc it pasted the below which I wonder if is linked:

Should I return the laptop to Laptops direct or just call HP?

[Window Title] Synaptics TouchPad 64-bit Enhancements [Main Instruction] Synaptics TouchPad 64-bit Enhancements has stopped working [Content] Windows is checking for a solution to the problem... [Cancel]

Thanks for any advice!

Pippa 

Hi,

Kindly update the synaptics from HP website.

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks! I have tried to do this and it says "Windows has determiend that the device driver is up to date"

Any more ideas?

Thanks

Pippa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9
1,170 1,167 69 147
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@PipC wrote:

Thanks! I have tried to do this and it says "Windows has determiend that the device driver is up to date"

Any more ideas?

Thanks

Pippa

Hi,

Kindly update the bios of your computer. To check whats the current Bios of your computer go to RUN then type DXDIAG just press YES when prompted and look under the word BIOS.

Cheers!

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thanks very much I will try that!
Pippa
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation