Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY - 13-AD127TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi.I have problem with HP ENVY - 13-AD127TX. 

The CMOS checksum is invalid.
The CMOS will be reset to the default configuration and will be rebooted.
Please check your BIOS Setup options to see if they changed.
CMOS Reset (502)
ENTER - Reboot the system

Can somebody help me to fix it?. I already replace the motherboard , after checking the motherboard and top cover,there is no CMOS battery.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@vincentcruz Greetings from the HP Community!

To resolve a BIOS issue, install the latest BIOS for your computer. See Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers for more information.

Refer to one of the following links for information about restoring the BIOS on your computer:

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.