Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
15s eq0063au
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop 15s eq0063au is only 1 day old. There are few issues but major issue is MS Teams crashing in between calls. Its really frustrating that a simple app is crashing without any other application running behind. I cannot do anything and just have to force shut down the laptop each time. No idea how this will be solved. Really thinking of replacing or returning this product. Also not sure whether I can upgrade the RAM so that issue can be solved (if issue is related to lower RAM)

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Rajesh59,

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues with the Microsoft teams and you want to know whether you can upgrade the RAM on your computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

For Microsoft teams call drop issue you need to contact Microsoft and they will be able to assist you with the same.

You can go ahead and upgrade the RAM on your computer and your computer supports up to 16GB.

Refer to the below service guide for your computer for more information.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06510442

I hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.