Did you mean: 
Jjandregg
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My HP laptop won't start after an update

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Not actually sure if it's Windows 10 34 bit or 64-bit, not even sure if the number on this is right but it was registered so it probably is. Sometimes the computer will come on and display HP on the screen but then it goes black again. Accepted for to restart for a what appeared to be a routine type update right before this happened.

Had recently reset it to its original settings just to clear out any viruses or malware they could be on it.

So how do I fix this for free?
1 REPLY 1
GBL84
Level 10
4,161 4,158 563 1,313
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello  @Jjandregg,

Please go through this document : http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03518165

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation