2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My laptop is stuck on a boot loop

X7T78UA#ABA
Microsoft Windows NT
Hi
I really need help I recently got this laptop for Christmas and it was working fine for a few weeks but a little bit earlier I noticed the pc was acting slow so I decided to reset it, after resetting and it being on 1% for hours I just decided to shut it off and decide to try again but when I opened it, it was just the hp logo then after a couple seconds, it would shut off then turn back on as the HP logo again, it's doing this over and over and over again, someone please help this is driving me insane, thank you
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
20,442 20,387 1,879 4,507
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Raycoalfaxx

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

First off, I checked the HP product page for your laptop and it came preinstalled with Win10 -- NOT Windows NT as you mention in your thread.

Second, if the built-in reset does not work,  you could try rebooting the laptop, pressing F11 while doing that, and seeing if the HP Recovery Manager comes up and allows you to do a factory restore.

If that does not work, your only recourse then would be to reset the PC using HP Recovery Media -- which you should be able to order from here:  http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/bph07143

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It worked!!! Thank you so much
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation