10-30-2016 09:54 PM
My daughter's laptop is getting a Primary Internal Battery 601 error.
From most of the posts I have read, this is basically an error that requires the main battery to be replaced. Is this correct?
SHe is Japan, so I cannot be much help to her, but this is an internal battery. I need to find a replacement and get to her. Where can I can get the information on this laptop and the battery it uses?
WHen I enter the serial number of the laptop, a battery replacement does not come up?
10-30-2016 10:26 PM
Battery , 3-cell, 43-Wh, 2.83-Ah, Li-ion 761230-005
Your manual here.
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
Microsoft Registered Refurbisher and Registered Microsoft Partner
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)