Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sleep mode / Hibernate during video's

HP All-in-One - 22-3116
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I purchased this all in one because my laptop started to make grinding noises and wanted to be ready for its demise. It is still running so have been using this All-In-One primarily for the internet.

I have two issues - the first is the most aggravating; when a video comes on facebook the unit goes to an all black screen and will not let me go to any other program. These are just arbitrary times as it does not always happen. When it does happen I have the option of removing the power cord for a hard reboot or sometimes can use the task manager to shut down Windows edge and get the display back. Does anyone have an idea how to resolve this issue.

The second issue is that this machine appears way to slow. I provided the salesperson the data on my existing laptop and he said this All-In-one superceeded the laptop and should be much faster. I have not loaded all of the software from the laptop to the all-in-one but the laptop is much much faster that this. Any ideas?

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3,304 3,302 178 339
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sleep mode / Hibernate during video's

Hello@austinpeay,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.

I understand that you need assistance in fixing the multiple issues on the PC. Did I get it, right?

This appears to be a hardware issue. I request you to perform the diagnostics and check if the tests find any issues with any internal components.

Use the link below to perform the diagnostics on your PC.

http://hp.care/2iifd0K

Hope this answers the question. Please let me know more.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation