Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY - 17-bw0003ca
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Installing Affinity Publisher & Photo software in Win10 kept seizing after 1 min. BSOD BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH. Why did it work before? Well suggestion was to go into WiFi and change setting from Fast to Medium speed

It worked for 2 minutes then BSOD again for both. This has solved a few issues for others

WELL DEFINITELY NOT MINE. This morning on startup boot was directed to Make up a new Microsoft account and all my software was lost leaving me with OMG starting from scratch to install all again... NO think.  THINK There was no photos nor documents saved  in File Manager and the Create a Restore Point showed ZERO. Plus roll back no option just format NO NO

What was the last thing I did ?? change the WiFi setting from fast to Medium speed as suggested it worked for others.

UNDID THAT - go to your battery - right click on Power Options and GO BACK TO FAST speed then shut down.

FEW MINUTES LATER I HAD ALL MY SOFTWARE AND file manager showing all documents & photos. THINKING WORKS thank goodness Just had to share but still cannot use Affinity Publisher nor Photo in my Win10 laptop BUT it works beautifully in my compact Win11 laptop. Go Figure.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.