Teddybear101592 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What's could be wrong with my laptop?

HP-2000-2b19wm notebook
I was resting my computer have been doing it for the last 3 years I had the computer. I reset it when it goes terribly slow. Suddenly it tells me my battery is low. That message comes up before going to start up and asking for password . I downloaded Windows 10 I had Windows 8. I went to restart my computer and twice it told me it couldn't be done. I shut it off went to bed. Next day I went to turn my laptop on to only restart my files and things I downloaded. But it goes to the screen where it tells me about my battery then start up and that's it. I took out my battery & cord n held down the power button for 15 seconds didn't work. Then I pressed f11 when that was done didn't work. The wifi button is orange. Looked at caps (led) and it blinks twice then after say 2-3 seconds blinks again. I checked my computer everything was fine even the memory just the battery check failed. I place in my sister battery hers is fine ,same laptop. It stuck on hp screen. The cap lock blinks once then. I just want to know what could be wrong. When every check was successful except the battery?
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
3798 3736 201 433
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What's could be wrong with my laptop?

Hi @Teddybear101592,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I understand you are having an issue with flashing lights and a low battery. I will be glad to help you.

The caps lock light flashing 2 times is a BIOS error per Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code.

As there is not softwarefor Windows 10 from HP, try download and install the Windows 8.1 HP Notebook System BIOS Update (AMD Processors).

For the Battery please follow the steps fromTesting and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 10).

Please keep me informed of how things went. 

If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".
To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below! :)

Thanks.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation