08-26-2016 10:51 AM
Welcome to the HP Forum! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips. For you to have a rewarding experience, I would like to include the following link for your perusal and reference. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More What exact model of Pavilion x360 do you have? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number? What operating system are you running?
I grasp that on startup you get the Windows screen with a blinking cursor. Try a hard reset . HP Notebook PCs - Use Hard Reset to Resolve Hardware and Software Issues If you are still unable to access the notebook try booting into safe mode to troubleshoot. To provide documentation to assist you with booting into safe mode, I am assuming you are running either Windows 8 or 10. HP PCs - Windows Safe Mode (Windows 10, 8). Please let me know the outcome.
Thanks! If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)