Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (131 Views)

When I turn on my computer it gets to the windows screen and just blinking.

Product Name: HP pavilion x360
When I turn on my computer it goes to the Microsoft page and just starts blinking.
0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (83 Views)

Re: When I turn on my computer it gets to the windows screen and just blinking.

Hi @Quitaw3,

Welcome to the HP Forum! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips. For you to have a rewarding experience, I would like to include the following link for your perusal and reference. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More What exact model of Pavilion x360 do you have? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number? What operating system are you running?

I grasp that on startup you get the Windows screen with a blinking cursor. Try a hard reset . HP Notebook PCs - Use Hard Reset to Resolve Hardware and Software Issues If you are still unable to access the notebook try booting into safe mode to troubleshoot. To provide documentation to assist you with booting into safe mode, I am assuming you are running either Windows 8 or 10. HP PCs - Windows Safe Mode (Windows 10, 8). Please let me know the outcome.

Thanks! If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos. Cat Very Happy

Sparkles1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation