10-06-2013 10:30 PM
Help me please. When you start the computer crash bug, I checked this is a bug in the diagnosis room PLND70-62TSKK-YAFPK01-60DH03 What I do not know yet written, hard disk error, help ...
10-06-2013 11:32 PM
The failure ID will either be a Smart or Disk Self Test failure - both would indicate that your Hard Drive is failing and will need to be replaced.
If your notebook is still under warranty, contact HP and arrange to have the drive replaced.
If you are out of warranty and would like a guide on replacing the Hard Drive yourself, please let me know.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)