07-06-2013 01:21 PM
07-06-2013 02:26 PM
It's one part of Windows. Please use the following solution:
(Move down to nearly the end).
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
07-07-2013 12:46 PM
I have tried this and still no better??
There was one WIndows update that kept failing so cleared the Update chache and it worked, this has not helped with the issue though.
I have been through all programs on my laptop and removed all that are not reqiured or used.
Any other ideas?
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)