cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

how to fix product information is not valid ......

HP Recommended
hp 15-d008tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

how to fix product information is not valid .....

error gets

system board (00a) -system board ct number 

help me !

i also use hp dmi utiltiy  and any other tool and search in google but there have no sloution

thankx

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 714 1,909
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @shekharyadav,

Thank you for your query.

I grasp that you are getting the error "product information is not valid system board (00a).  Was the system board changed?  Here is a link to:

HP PCs - Product Information Not Valid Error Displays before the Computer Starts

Should you require it here is a link to the:

HP 15 Notebook PC HP 15 TouchSmart Notebook PC Compaq 15 Notebook PC Compaq 15 TouchSmart Notebook P...

Should you decide to contact HP Support as suggested in the document here is the link:

Contact HP Support

Please let me know the results.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation