Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Linux

Hello to everyone!

I'm coming here because I have a pretty heavy problem to deal with.

To summarize I deleted the password in the bios of my pc
model : 15-eh0035nb.

I deleted the password in the bios then the computer in the bios asked me for a password. I left the two boxes empty saying that I would no longer have a password at startup but in the end I am blocked because the computer asks me for a password to start the computer. Isn't there a factory password or one that you know of that would give me access to the computer?

Nothing works, I can't open the computer to remove the battery, I'm under linux. I've had enough yesterday, it's too dangerous for me, I couldn't do it

do you have a program to help me via live usb . and I'm on linux . mint and debian 36 workstation. not on windows because my hard drive is encrypted by a hacker or hackers who are relentless.

by usb ?

if yes I thank you if not if you have an idea of what to do tell me thank you.

J

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.