05-24-2012 04:36 PM
HP G62-b10SV Notebook PC
My notebook is a year old and from the first day i use the sleep mode most of times.At many times(often but not all the times)i open the top to turn it on ,the monitor still stay off and i can't turn it on or off.after that i have to take the battery off and then on to turn on the PC...That happens some times and i can't find any other solution to my problem.if somebody know how and what...please imform me...thanks a lot
05-25-2012 12:31 PM - edited 05-25-2012 12:52 PM
Sounds like a minor but somewhat irritating issue. One of mine w i7 and 8gig mem used to do this because I had too many background programs running, 'who knew?' then I took some advice and shut some down. So, first off, what programs are you running when the laptop initializes sleep? Also, how often is sleep engaged on the laptop? Is it constantly engaged when not in use--Set to sleep? Or does the laptop get turned off? Here is a link to problem solving for your model laptop:
'I am a volunteer!
ED:What are the laptop's specs?
If it were a rattler. . . .
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)