Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
dhruv20agrawal Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

system automatically powers off in sleep mode

W6T42PA#ACJ
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

when the sytem enters in sleep mode it automatically powers off and i have to again restart the laptop 

recently updated intel graphics driver 

plzz help me 

i am stuck due to this issue

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9856 921 1398
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @dhruv20agrawal, Hope you're well!

Thank you for joining the HP Forums! I read your post about the sleep mode issue that you are facing. I am happy to look into this issue for you!

Let’s try and restore the “power options” to try and fix this issue. Follow the steps below:

• Go to “Control panel” – Change the “View by” (top right corner) to “Small icons”.
  • Select “”Power options”.
  • Make sure the power plan selected is “Balanced (recommended)” – Select “Change plan settings”.
  • Select the options which say “Restore default settings for this plan”.

That should help. But if you still face an issue, turn off the computer sleep mode and check.

I will watch for your reply. Good luck!

Cheers :)

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
dhruv20agrawal Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your concern but it still like the way it was nothing changed 

i am still facing the same problem 

PLEASE HELP ME!!

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9856 921 1398
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @dhruv20agrawal,

Appreciate your efforts.

Please follow the steps mentioned here:http://hp.care/2dSGPWK

Let me know how that goes!

Cheers :)

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation